Car Hire Excess Insurance
If your rental car is damaged, lost, or stolen during the rental period, Eversure Car Hire Excess Insurance will provide reimbursement of any excess charge you are obliged to pay under the terms of your car rental agreement up to £5,000.
- Up to £5,000 Excess Reimbursement
- Optional $50,000 Excess Upgrade for USA & Canada
- Up to 15 days cover per rental when you purchase daily cover
- Up to 31 or 62 days cover per rental agreement for annual policies
- Cover includes rentals in the UK with no minimum distance restriction
- Eversure Car Hire Excess insurance is underwritten by Catlin Insurance Company (UK) Ltd.
- Motor homes, trailers or caravans, vans, trucks, non-passenger carrying vehicles, motorcycles, mopeds, off-road or recreational vehicles.
- Vehicles with more than 9 seats
- Vehicles with a purchase value of over £65,000 or currency equivalent
- Vehicles that are over 10 years old
- Operation of the vehicle in violation of the terms of the rental agreement